I bring thirty years of experience in finance and operations to the complexities of listing, pricing, marketing, and closing the sale of your business. I know how hard you have worked to grow your business and make it successful, and I am determined to see that your exit is smooth and transparent, and you realize the maximum amount for your business. I am detail oriented; a focused problem solver, who will work tirelessly through the many steps necessary to successfully sell your business. Drawing on the considerable resources of LINK, as well as his own personal contacts in law, finance and accounting, private wealth management, and commercial real estate, I will seek to ensure the satisfaction of both the buyer and the seller in the transaction, and will continue to assist both parties as necessary after the closing.
My previous work experience and education are as follows:
- Business valuation professional for several major accounting firms
- Engineer and engineering manager in aerospace, manufacturing, and software
- International business experience in Japan and Korea
- Degrees earned
- Master of Business Administration, University of California at Berkeley
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Iowa
- Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics and general science, University of Iowa
As an Accredited Senior Appraiser in Business Valuation with the American Society of Appraisers, my extensive valuation experience gives me a distinct advantage when pricing your business to maximize your return in as short a time as possible.
DRE # 02016711