Nigam Samal has served in the academia, high-tech, real estate and finance industries for over 20 years with extensive leadership experience in research, product prototyping, and technology development and management. He has been a principal investigator and chief scientist in numerous programs including various defense contracts of the US Government. As an accomplished technologist and a serial entrepreneur, he has authored/co-authored more than 60 publications in refereed journals, conferences, and invited workshops. His technical expertise and interests, among others, include quantum physics, statistics, software development, and data mining.
Nigam’s specialization in the technology market, his extensive hands-on experience in business operations, and his financial background and educational credentials enable him to not only understand the concerns and anxieties of both sellers and buyers, but also allow him to formulate a win-win situation for both the parties in the process of business transfer.
He has been a resident of Arizona since 2000, and his favorite hobbies include hiking, yoga, meditation, painting, teaching, and spending time with his wife and three children.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Arizona Association of Realtors (AAR)
- Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors (SAAR)
- Arizona Business Brokers Association (AZBBA)
- MBA (Finance), W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, Tempe AZ
- Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering), Arizona State University, Tempe AZ
- M. Tech (Electrical Engineering), Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (India)/Technical University, Darmstadt (Germany)
- B. Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication), VSS University of Technology, Burla (India)
- English, Hindi & Odia
License and Certifications:
- Broker license from AZ Department of Real Estate
- FINRA Series 65 registration under Konark Asset Management LLC