Nobuko Isoda brings a wealth of knowledge and insight to the team at LINK. With almost 20 years of experience in areas including financial accounting, imports/exports, distribution, freight forwarding and manufacturer, she has the business expertise to analyze, value, and broker a variety of successful business transactions. With her distinct background, Nobuko is able to uniquely understand how even the most ordinary businesses conduct themselves around their core and fundamental operations.
In addition, Nobuko understands that it is critically important to know and connect to her clients as intimately as possible. She believes that each client has special needs that require highly personalized, client-driven service. Nobuko treats each one of her clients as business partners and provides the necessary support to achieve each of their business objectives. She delivers confidence and is committed to making every effort necessary to close a successful transaction.
- 1990 Hotta Liesenberg Saito & Co. (CPA) Handled payroll and AP accounting services for clients.
- 1992 Transferred to Allied Holdings Inc. (Hotta€fs clients) (Trading company and Holding company) Worked at the accounting headquarter which had 6 subsidiaries. *Aragon Engineering (Auto parts manuf.) *Intertrend Communications(Commercial & advertising) *Masquerade International (Halloween costume) *Ciema Corp. (Recruiting agency) *American Brake Supply (Auto parts manuf.) *Tiger Shark (Golf club manuf.)
- 1996 Nack USA Inc. (Distributor of promotional goods and cosmetic) Title & duty / Full-charge accountant, financial accounting
- 1997 Takase Add System, Inc. (Including Sanko Fastem, USA) (Freight forwarder and imports concrete anchors) Title & duty / Accounting Manager
- 2000 Nidec Copal (U.S.A.) Corporation , listed on NYSE (Exports & imports micro motors for manufactures) Title & duty / Accounting Manager , Office Manager, HR
DRE # 01778226