Link Business

Reputable Yacht Parts Wholesale, Fabrication and Installation Business for Sale!

$265,000CaliforniaListing: #LA04245


California businesses for sale 


$265,000

$75,000

$722,240
Wholesale Trade


About this business for sale

Reputable Yacht Parts Wholesale, Fabrication and Installation Business for Sale!

Started in 2003 and based in South Bay of LA county, the Company is a well-established wholesaler and fabricator of marine parts, as well as one of the most reputable installer in S. Cal.

The Company offers the brands that are trusted worldwide and carries merchandise that survived numerous testings from Company’s experienced engineers, the merchandise include marine electrical hardware, American made engine control panel, gauges for diesel and gasoline engines, all kinds of switches from rockers, toggles, push buttons, accessories, covers and etc..  

The Company custom-makes the following products in house under its own brands: engine instruments panels/engine cluster display, brake panel, light fixtures, dash boards, marine wires, locks, battery chargers, and etc.. The Company also contracts 3rd party to make generators in the company’s brand, and is the sole distributor in S. Cal for reputable European brands including Vdo, Schnider and etc..

Clientele includes local boat repair shops/contractors, individual boat owners, with referrals contribute 20%, repair/installation 30%, and wholesale parts 50% for in the total sales. The company has brick and mortar store but also sells through e-bay, Amazon and its own website to customers around the globe (80% of online sale v.s. 20% store sale). Their workshop is operated by well-trained marine electrical experts and equipped with CNC machine and laser cutting equipment for parts/accessories making and repair.

Seller is to retire but able to stay on for a year to train new owner and staff and to ensure a smooth transition.The young crew, well trained and very experienced in boat parts installation and fabrication, are very proud of what they do and ambitious to build the business to the next level.

Asking price does not includes inventory + FF&E + Account Receivables worth of 180K+.

For more info, please email listing broker wen.chen@linkbusiness.com.

Los Angeles
wen.chenkarkhanis@linkbusiness.com
(310) 539-8300 ext 224
(310) 918-8169