Link Business

Extremely Busy Appliance Repair in the Heart of Los Angeles

Listing: #LA04627

Stuart Greenberg

Broker | Los Angeles

Stuart Greenberg

stuart.greenberg@Linkbusiness.com

(310) 539-8300 ext. 124

(818) 369-4322


About this Business for sale in Los Angeles County

Extremely Busy Appliance Repair in the Heart of Los Angeles

The two owners started their very successful appliance repair, service and sales business in 1999. Annual revenues are consistently over $1,000,000. The phones at this business do not stop ringing. They ring so much that they have three full time employees dedicated to answering the phones. They have plenty of work to keep seven technicians very busy.

With over 300 regular repeat customers their sales are well diversified with no single customer exceeding 10% of total sales. 80% of their business comes from management companies, insurance companies or warranty companies. The remaining 20% of revenues come from individual home owners calling for service. Recognized as an authorized service repair company by many of the appliance manufacturers and with strong relationships with most of the big box retailers the future is bright for this company.

The owners are tired. They have been doing this for many years. It’s time for them to move on into the next phase of their lives.

Los Angeles
stuart.greenberg@Linkbusiness.com
(310) 539-8300 ext. 124
(818) 369-4322
Inquire Now

*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.