Chief Financial Officer
Suneil is CFO for the LINK group of companies.
Joining us from KPMG in 2017, Suneil is a Chartered Accountant with experience in strategy, succession planning, restructuring, capital deployment, refinancing, financial stability assessments, management reporting, corporate finance, M&A, and governance. He is a director of KiwiHarvest, New Zealand’s leading food rescue charity, and also sits on the board of the Auckland Foundation and the Auckland Branch of the Institute of Directors. Suneil holds the position of Chair of the Audit Committee for both KiwiHarvest and Auckland Foundation.
Suneil holds the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Otago;
- Post Graduate Diploma, University of Otago;
- Member (CA), Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand;
- Member (MInstD) of the Institute of Directors in New Zealand;
- Affiliate (AAICD) of the Australian Institute of Company Directors;
- Associate (ANZIM) of the New Zealand Institute of Management.