Mr. Baha Abhari is an accomplished entrepreneur with a diversified business background in wholesale and distribution. He combines the detailed analytical mind of an Engineer with the business acumen that a professional business broker must possess. Mr. Abhari started his career as a Hybrid Product Engineer at Medtronic, where he learned productivity enhancements, conflict resolution and the disciplines of teamwork to enroll fourteen different engineering groups in increasing yields.
Later his entrepreneurial spirit led him to the world of textile import and wholesale distribution in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco. He built a successful wholesale business without much capital that was more profitable than many multi-million dollar invested similar size companies. He attributes his success to being in integrity of delivering as promised, with the focus on transactions being profitable for the client. After NAFTA & GATT, in the late Nineties, when the garment manufacturers were moving out of the United States, and the demand for imported fabric was subsiding, he started another career in Home Medical Equipment. His company sold more Manual and Motorized Power wheelchairs than any other distributor from Calabasas to Carlsbad seven of the eleven years in business. Mr. Abhari’s roots are in fashion and later in the Medical supply and Senior living facilities. He gladly accepts new clients from other industries especially supporting industries of the above mentioned. His intention of business brokerage is:
- Understanding the strength, selling points of the business.
- Making a perfect presentation package possible for the client.
- The Client should receive maximum sale’s price so that the added value of our presence well justifies our fees.
- Finding a strategic targeted buyer while the listing is still a pocket listing.
- Minimizing capital gain taxes, 1031 exchange, opportunity Zones, or other alternatives for his clients.
- Creating confidentiality & exclusivity of buy and sell transactions.