Set up Email Alerts
Get email alerts about businesses listed for sale that match your buying criteria.
Receive solid buying opportunities straight to your inbox each week.Sign Up Now
Are You an Entrepreneur or a Franchisee?
Are you an Entrepreneur or a Franchisee?
Before you elect to purchase a business, take a long hard look in the mirror and answer this question: Are you an entrepreneur or a franchisee?
Attributes of the Entrepreneur versus Attributes of the Franchisee
- An entrepreneur is very courageous, a franchisee more cautious
- An entrepreneur is highly independent, a franchisee more open to guidance.
- An entrepreneur is a visionary, a franchisee more methodical.
- An entrepreneur accepts higher risks than a franchisee
- An entrepreneur is normally somewhat of a loner, a franchisee more readily interacts with the franchisor and fellow franchisees.
When you have chosen a business that seems ideal, ask yourself the following questions:
- Why you chose the business you are purchasing;
- Why you are confident it is the best choice for you;
- That you did not choose it just to satisfy your ego;
- That you did not choose it just because it was glamorous;
- That someone else did not talk you into it; and
- That you really are prepared for the bad days and the hard work that come with every new venture.
When you know you chosen the right business for the right reasons, you are ready to set out on what could be the most rewarding venture of your life!